*Forklift/Tow Motor Operator
Middlefield, OH | Indefinite
A manufacturing company has a long-term position available for a Forklift/Tow Motor Operator. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Read and understand work orders
- Operate a scan gun, lift and move 50+ pounds, and count inventory items
- Accurately identify parts and components
- Maintain the warehouse in a safe and orderly fashion
- Drive and operate a forklift/tow motor
- Support assembly by staging materials for all orders
- Unload containers and load boxes in specific areas throughout the warehouse
- Must have previous forklift/tow motor experience
- Must have the ability to identify poor quality components
- Must have 99% pick/count accuracy
- Must be able to maintain a well-organized warehouse
- Must have the ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Must be able to use a Scan Gun
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.