Electronic Test Technician
Mayfield Village, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for an Electronic Test Technician. This is a first shift position, from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Set-up, operate, and test automated SMT Assembly Systems
- Test assemblies and sub-assemblies per test documentation
- Set-up and operate automated assembly systems
- Support the implementation and validation of process and product documentation
- Collect and analyze test data
- Assist in new product development/introduction
- Assemble and integrate operations consistently, per documented procedures and applicable standards
- Identify issues to high levels of management that may enable product development cost savings or enhance product quality
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have AA Degree
- Must have Electronic Technician experience
- Must have the ability to set-up and operate systems
- Ability to collect and analyze test data
- Energetic with good communication skills
- Must pass a soldering and written test
- Must be hard-working and reliable
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.