*Electro-Mechanical Assembler - 15 needed
Twinsburg, OH | Indefinite
A manufacturing company is seeking Electro-Mechanical Assemblers for full-time positions. For the first two weeks, you will work 5 hours a day Monday through Thursday, after that you will be given more hours until eventually you will be working 40 hours each week.
- Align, fit, and assemble component parts, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, and microscopes
- Analyze and record test results and prepare written testing documentation
- Inspect parts for surface defects
- Install electrical and electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools
- Read blueprints, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly
- Repair, rework, and calibrate assemblies and systems to meet operational specifications and tolerances
- Verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments
- Must have previous Electro-Mechanical Assembly experience
- Must know how to use hand tools, power tools, soldering equipment, precision measuring instruments, and microscopes
- Must be able to analyze test results and prepare written testing documentation
- Must have the ability to read blueprints, diagrams, and technical orders
- Must have good hand-eye coordination, able to work with small parts, work quickly, efficiently, and have an eye for detail
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.