Automatic Fitting Assembly Machinist
Berea, OH | Possible Temp to Hire
A large manufacturing company is seeking an Automatic Fitting Assembly Machinist for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Supply correct components to machine based on specifications
- Pull parts from inventory to complete the assigned orders
- Maintain machine in proper running condition, inspect all parts, and organize parts for packaging
- Complete rebuild or scrap any defective parts
- Diagnose machine problems, troubleshoot, and repair the problem and perform preventative maintenance
- Training in machine change over procedures will be provided
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Some technical, mechanical, or electrical school is preferred, but not required
- A mechanical background or aptitude is very helpful
- Must have strong troubleshooting and repairing skills
- Must be able to lift 25 to 30 pounds and occasionally up to 45 pounds
- Repetitive hand motions required while sitting or standing to assemble and package components
- Must be able to maintain a clean, organized and safe work area while following all mandated safety precautions
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.