Welder - Fitter
Medina, OH 44256
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate position for Welder – Fitter. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Use hand welding equipment to Mig or Tig Weld components
- Fabricate and fit components
- Assemble components to build lift truck chassis
- Develop fixtures and other work aids to hold and align parts
- Clean finished chassis edges and spatter with portable grinder, hand file, or scraper
- Meet or exceed production and quality goals
- Must have 3 years on-the-job experience as a Welder/Fabricator
- Must be familiar with Mig, Tig and Flux Core Welding
- Must be able to read blueprints,
- Must have own tools
- Must have steel toed boots
- Must have experience using grinders and cutting torches
- Must be able to work independently
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.