Lorain, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Shipping/Receiving Coordinator. You will support the Distribution Center through accurately pulling, packing, and shipping parts for customers. Work hours for this position are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Pull parts according to daily pick list
- Package, prepare, and load orders provided by the stockroom
- Perform cycle counts and verify stock numbers, quantities, locations, descriptions, and shelf life, and troubleshoot discrepancies to identify corrective action
- Process return shipments and fright claims
- Work with safety in mind and insure that all safety measures are met
- Serve as a back-up to the Distribution Center Coordinator
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned
- Must have prior shipping, receiving, and inventory experience
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to utilize existing business systems such as SAP
- Must have basic math skills with an eye for detail
- Must have decision making and organizational skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.