Solon, OH 44139
A manufacturing company is seeking a Shipping Coordinator to assure the company’s finished goods are properly routed and shipped efficiently and in compliance with all regulations on a timely basis to meet customer expectations. This is a full-time, first-shift position working 7 am. to 3 p.m. with some weekend overtime.
- Freight processing and labeling for customer shipments
- Create manifests and labels using computer
- Unitize and secure freight on skids and load on trailers/containers
- Domestic and international metering of freight
- Maintain and organize shipping supplies
- Move materials using lift truck or pallet jack
- Ensure proper carrier and routing selection
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 2 years’ experience in a comparable role, preferably with a chemical company
- Must be proficient with Word, Excel, FedEx, UPS On-line, and LTL Carriers
- Must have strong communication, listening, math, and analytical skills
- Powered Industrial Lift Truck Certification/License is needed
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be highly organized, have strong problem-solving and communication skills, and able to complete projects in a timely manner
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.