Chesterland, OH 44026
An installation and service company is seeking a Service Administrator to handle the administrative functions of the Service Department. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Answer incoming phone calls regarding service or installation
- Order all stock inventory and shop supplies for the company
- Receive the paperwork for all incoming materials
- Review technician’s paperwork and prepare for invoicing
- Produce and maintain weekly reports and assist in daily scheduling
- Contact customers and set-up planned maintenance
- Quote all new door residential inquiries
- Adhere to all the company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have a 2 year Degree in Business and/or 4 years of experience in a construction related field
- Must have prior scheduling experience in a construction related field
- Must have basic accounting skills
- Must have detailed knowledge of all product lines and a good understanding of the service/construction process
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office Suite along with accurate data entry skills
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills
- Must be able to pay attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.