Quality Control Inspector
Cleveland, OH - Eastside, OH 44104 | Temp-to-Hire
A large manufacturing company is seeking a Quality Control Inspector for a full-time opportunity. You will work Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.; however, you must be able to work overtime when needed.
- Inspect production and vendor parts to specifications
- Reporting documents required in a timely manner
- Ability to utilize hoists and calibrate gages
- Program and operate CNC Gear Tester and CMM Coordinate Measuring Machine
- Read, understand, and follow blueprints, procedures, and work instructions
- Use inspection tools and hardness testers
- Must have 2 years of vocational or technical school
- Must have five years’ Inspection experience and one year CMM or gear checker experience
- Five years’ CMM experience using PC-DMIS Software and CNC Gear Checker, gage calibration experience, ASQC Certification, and geometric dimensioning is preferred
- Must have the ability to operate hoists, Magnaflux, Rockwell hardness testers, and inspection tools
- Must be able to read blueprints and follow procedures, work instructions, and safety rules
- Must be computer literate have basic shop math, SPC, and basic trigonometry
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
- Must be able to work overtime when needed
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.