Strongsville, OH 44149
A large design and manufacturing company is seeking an individual who has Plating experience. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Prepare surfaces by grit blasting, masking of parts, and cleaning surfaces
- Perform hard chrome, cadmium-titanium, sulfamate nickel, and brush plating processes
- Clean, bake, and strip plating after process
- Read and apply work instructions
- Install conforming plating anodes on parts
- Measure surfaces with measuring instruments
- Maintain tooling and instruments in good working order
- Keep workstations and tank perimeter clean at all times
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have chrome, nickel, and cadmium plating process experience
- Must have knowledge of applying masking tapes and lead tapes
- Must have experience using conforming anodes in the plating process
- Must have experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have the ability to set priorities and complete many tasks in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Must be able to communicate in a positive and effective manner
- Must be able to deal with sensitive ad confidential information
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.