*Part-time Social Media Assistant
Westlake, OH | Indefinite
A medical financial assistance organization is seeking a Social Media Assistant for an immediate part-time opportunity. You will Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Manage and schedule posts to all primary social media platforms
- Engage with our social media followers, members, and customers
- Implement and oversee social media promotions, contests, and giveaways
- Create promotional and marketing ads for online advertising
- Proofread, edit, and publish user-submitted Work press posts
- Create and distribute our monthly newsletter
- Create product slides for homepage slideshow
- Must possess a sincere compassion for individuals battling cancer and other serious illnesses
- Must be familiar with and able to work with all of the primary social media platforms and possess basic graphic design skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel. PowerPoint experience is a plus
- Must possess excellent writing skills including proper punctuation, grammar, and spelling usage
- Must demonstrate a take-charge attitude, able to identify and resolve issues, and handle tasks that need attention
- Must exhibit an energetic, motivated, and positive personality
- Must be detail-oriented
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.