Material Handler - Third Shift
Painesville, OH 44077
A chemical manufacturing company is seeking Material Handlers for full-time, long-term opportunities. Earliest start time is 1 a.m.; however, you need to be flexible to start as late as 9 a.m. You will work 8 to 10 hours each day with overtime on Saturday.
- Stage and load products based on customer orders and pick sheets
- Unload product deliveries and place in stock
- Verify all incoming or outgoing loads match the paperwork
- Assist with organizing and maintaining existing inventory
- Maintain material handling equipment
- Follow all established rules of conduct at all times
- Contribute to the overall success of the team
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a valid forklift license and/or certificate
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills with the ability to pay a high attention to detail
- Must have the ability to manage your time and prioritize tasks
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be able to repeatedly lift 30 to 60 pounds
- Must be flexible to work occasional weekends, holidays, and evenings
- Must have steel toed boots and be comfortable wearing a respirator
- Chemical background is preferred
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.