Maintenance Technician - Second Shift
Downtown Cleveland, OH 44114
A manufacturing company is seeking a Maintenance Technician to work second shift from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. Training will be done on first shift.
- Diagnose defects in equipment and wiring, inspect equipment, determine best repair methods, and select proper tools for the job
- Dismantle machinery, repair and/or replace malfunctioning parts, reassemble following manuals, sketches, or blueprints and use hand and power tools
- Maintain and clean equipment as needed; provide preventive maintenance
- Repair and install plumbing, washroom fixtures, install or replace gas, water hydraulic, or pneumatic lines by following specifications or blueprints
- Repair electrical system of plant by replacing defective components
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience as a maintenance technician in a manufacturing environment
- Must have strong blueprint reading and hydraulic skills
- Must be able to operate lathe, drill press, grinder, cutting torch, welding, and plumbing equipment
- Must be a team player, self-motivated, highly energetic attitude with a good work ethic and initiative
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.