Machine Electrical Technician - Assembler
Cleveland, OH - Westside, OH 44135
A large manufacturing company is seeking a Machine Electrical Technician - Assembler for a first shift position working Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Work in a team setting to fabricate and assemble custom engineered foundry production equipment
- Participate in metal fabrication processes
- Build machines per assembly drawings
- Hydraulic tubing and piping per hydraulic/pneumatic schematics
- Machine wiring and electrical panel building per electrical schematics
- Conduct field installation and services
- Use cut-off saws, bending equipment, hand tools, drill presses, press brakes, overhead cranes, forklifts, and other manufacturing tools
- Must have a High School Diploma or appropriate technical training
- Must have 1 to 3 years’ of proven similar work experience
- Comprehend and follow engineered assembly, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic drawings, and bills of material
- Must be able to effectively use common manufacturing tools
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot issues to successful resolution
- Must be a team player, work well with others, have a customer focused mentality, and take extra stems to get the job done right and on time
- Must be able to cross train as needed
- Must have own tools
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLC’s and HMI’s is a plus
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.