Wickliffe, OH 44092 | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is seeking an Instrument Technician for a full-time position. This is first shift; however, you must flexible regarding the hours.
• Assist in the specification, installation, set-up, and calibration of instruments and related equipment, systems, and processes, which include Electronic, Thermal, Pneumatic, Vacuum, Hydraulic, Robotic, and Computer
• Maintain, and when necessary, repair existing instrumentation/electronic equipment used in the plant
• Perform calibrations, on a routine basis, for all plant instruments per specifications
• Keep accurate and up-to-date documentation of all repairs and calibrations
• Maintain and develop skills, which will be necessary, for the care and proper use of recording, indicating, and control instrumentation used in the plan
• Instruct and assist others, when requested, in the use and operation of plant instrumentation, systems, and equipment
• Perform other maintenance duties as requested
• Must have at least a A.S. Degree in Electronics or equivalent training from a technical school
• Must have a minimum of 1 year of Electronic/Instrumentation experience
• Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
• Must have the ability to logically analyze problems and effectively function with little supervision
• Must be able to troubleshoot systems with PLC
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Must have steel toed footwear
• Must pay close attention to detail and follow detailed procedures reliably
• Must have a solid work record
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.