HR Assistant - Short-term
Bedford Heights, OH 44146
A large business service company is seeking a HR Assistant to help with open enrollment. This is a 6 to 8 week assignment working Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Coordinate enrollment meetings and enrollment on-line
- Responsible for on-boarding presentation and material preparation
- Maintain and track records for new hires, benefits, open enrollment, and attendance
- Process all benefit enrollment, changes, and terminations
- Reconcile invoicing for all benefit plans and assist with benefit questions and issues
- Participate in benefit renewal and open enrollment processes to ensure compliance
- Must have a HR background
- Must have prior experience working open enrollment procedures
- Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills
- Must have strong organizational, communication, and customer service skills
- Must be comfortable working in a busy environment.
- Must be able to handle highly confidential and sensitive information
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.