Fiberglass Technician - 5 needed
Euclid, OH 44132
A manufacturing company is seeking individuals who will be responsible for working with fiberglass. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Manage a project and critical deadlines
- Understand how to meet a production schedule
- Collaborate and adequately communicate with others
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma
- Must have at least 2 years’ fiberglass laminating or roll-up experience
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Must have excellent communicate skills
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, while being detail-oriented, organized, and having a high degree of integrity
- Must be able to work without supervision, as well as, being part of a strengthening and positive company culture
- Must be able to stand and works for long periods of time
- Must be flexible and willing to take on other duties as needed
- Must arrive and be ready to work at your scheduled time
- On-the-job training is available for applicants who have basic experience working with fiberglass
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.