Cleveland, OH - Eastside, OH 44106
A large medical manufacturing company is seeking a Fabrication Technician to join their team. Work hour are Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Fabricate and repair orthotic and/or prosthetic devices according to company’s quality and quantity standards
- Help educate patients on the application, use, care, and expected outcome for products on physician’s instructions and manufacturer recommendations
- Contact suppliers to order orthotic fabrication materials and maintain inventory of items used during fabrication process
- Adhere to all safety regulations, comply with Medicare and other governmental regulations, comply with Occupational Safety and Health Administration requirements, and maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Keep the patient at the center of everything you do in order to build trust
- Continuously look for new solutions and respond to change
- Focus on superior outcomes and calibrate work processes for outstanding results
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Technical training school or 2 years’ experience is preferred
- Knowledge and hand skills needed to fabricate and repair prostheses and orthoses according to patients measurements and physician’s prescription
- Must have mechanical ability and hand-eye coordination to use laboratory tools safely and effectively
- Must have effective organizational, time management, and planning skills
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be able to act with integrity in all ways at all times and remain honest, and respectful in all relationships
This company offers competitive salary and benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.