*Electric Motor Mechanic
Cleveland, OH 44111
A high quality service company is seeking an Electric Motor Mechanic to join their team. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. with overtime.
- Perform basic diagnostic tests, inspect, and disassemble motor to determine necessary repairs
- Remove and replace shifts, bearings, gears, seals, and other components
- Assemble, align, and or adjust parts to close tolerances
- Test run rebuilt equipment to verify operation and performance
- Record and maintain applicable tests and repair documentation in an accurate and timely fashion
- Operate specialized repair and testing equipment
- Must have 2 years mechanic experience
- One year electric motor shop experience is preferred
- Rewinding skills are a plus, but not required
- Must have prior knowledge and experience with industrial electric motors
- Must have safety and knowledge of high-voltage test equipment
- Strong mechanical and electrical skills is needed
- Must have customer relation skills and basic computer knowledge
- Must be able to take initiative and work independently
- Must be detail-oriented, quality-focused, and have good organizational skills
- Must be able to lift over 50 pounds, read and write English, and have own hand tools
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers competitive wages and benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.