Credit Coordinator - Analyst - Short-term
Cleveland, OH 44135
A large distribution company is seeking a Credit Coordinator – Analyst who will be responsible for all customer file maintenance, maintaining customer account files, department reporting, and providing administrative support to the Credit Department. This is short term opportunity working 4 to 5 months during the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Perform all customer file maintenance including adding new accounts, term changes, address updates, tax codes, sales territory changes, and processes routine account deactivations for no sales in 6 months
- Process all credit investigative reports including Experian, bank/trade credit requests, and corporation tax certifications for evaluation
- Maintain customer files utilizing document management system and hard copy filing, and generate customer correspondence regarding file information
- Generate department reports as assigned and handle incoming driver calls
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 3 years administrative experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and customer database platforms
- Must have excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Must high a high level of confidentiality
Only candidate that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.