Color Dispensing Technician - 2 needed
Cleveland, OH - Westside, OH 44102
A manufacturing company is seeking Color Dispensing Technicians to produce accurate color batches that can be easily matched in order to expedite the customer’s job. You will work either second or third shift.
- Operate Color Dispensing Machine efficiently and weigh lacquer using digital scales to produce color batches
- Make masstone and letdown samples for calibrating the pigment files
- Produce draw-down after color is batched
- Clean area by moving buckets, mopping, and sweeping
- Run mixer, mixing dispersion with flat/gloss clear lacquer
- Replenish supplies
- Properly handle, store, and follow procedures associated with hazardous material/waste, comply with EPA/OSHA Standards, and keep drums closed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have strong mathematical, communication, and reading skills
- Must be efficient, accurate, dependable, and have an eye for detail
- Must be able to move large containers
- Must be a fast learner and be willing to cross train for other positions
- Must have the ability to follow procedures and comply with standards
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers excellent benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.