CNC Mill Machinist
Mentor, OH 44060
A machine shop is seeking a CNC Mill Machinist for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Perform edits and offsets with FANUC and G&M Codes
- Basic programming at the machine level; Mastercam experience is a plus
- Detect malfunction or excessive tool wear and monitor machine sounds to identify and diagnose changes
- Verify that workpiece conforms to specifications
- Change work tools and operate equipment and hand tools
- Inspect and measure parts to maintain a high level of quality
- Read and interpret machine dial gauges, blueprints, and precision measuring instruments
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have 5+ years Machinist experience
- Must have GD&T experience; Mastercam experience is a plus
- Must be able to load programs, set tools, and perform edits and offsets
- Must be able to follow both written and verbal work instructions
- Must have own tools
- Must be reliable, dependable, and have no attendance issues
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.