Cleveland, OH - Downtown, OH 44114
A management consulting firm is seeking an Analyst Assistant who will provide administrative support to the Dispute Consulting Group. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Coordinate meetings, conference calls, and other events
- Arrange and coordinate travel and reservations for superior and/or team members
- Update/maintain CRM and Hubspot Software
- Assist with various marketing endeavors, research, and tracking activities
- Prepare correspondence and assist with preparation and editing of presentation materials
- Prepare, track, and reconcile expenses for team members
- Coordinate the report production process and prepare outgoing mail
- Check requests for marketing sponsorship and conduct assessments for Dispute Consulting interviewees
- Assist personnel with work intake process
- Perform other administrative duties as needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- 4 year College Degree in Communications, English, or Marketing is preferred
- Must have 1 or more years of administrative experience; experience within a professional service firm is preferred
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Adobe Sign; CRM Software experience is preferred
- Must have strong grammar, writing, and communication skills
- Must have the ability to pay attention to detail, multi-task, and prioritize
- Must have excellent organizational skills with the ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Must have the capability to maintain strict confidentiality
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.