Sales Support Administrator
Medina, OH 44256
A growing supply and installation company is seeking a Sales Support Administrator for a full-time opportunity. You will be working Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Process incoming data change requests
- Create, print, and organize documentation for shipment in preparation for annual system site inspections
- Assist Service Coordinators with scanning projects
- Back-up and assist Receptionist with answering phones, responding to voice mails, and daily data checking for accuracy and completeness
- File hard copy work orders and paperwork
- Answer overflow customer service calls
- Back-up customer service for local accounts
- Must have the ability to accurately perform heavy data entry
- Must be detailed-oriented and good with numbers
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and able to learn new software
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be comfortable working in a busy office while remaining focused
- Must possess good decision-making skills, able to follow directions, and willing to ask questions
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.