Garfield Heights, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A large distribution company has an immediate opening for a Yard Operator. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; however, you need to be flexible to work various hours during their busy season.
- Maintain orderliness of yard and warehouse, clean and clear bands, wood, plastic, and weeds, empty pallets, and organize all hardscape and bagged items in an orderly manner
- Maintain cleanliness and appearance of equipment interior and exterior as well as general maintenance such as greasing, fluid and fuel checking, filling and washing of equipment exterior weekly, and completing and faxing daily inspection reports
- Become knowledgeable regarding the composition and application of the product line, with the ability to assess customer needs, promote and answer questions regarding the variety of products available to customers, and provide useful and applicable solutions
- Pull and transfer all orders in a safe, accurate, and timely manner
- Clear and accurate inventory labeling, accurate tracking of all products delivered, and ensure appropriate inventory levels to meet needs
- Follow all company safety guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have experience operating a tow motor and front end loader
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 pounds frequently
- Must have good communication and listening skills and demonstrate initiative with regards to responsibilities
- Must have a friendly and positive demeanor with a focus on providing excellent customer service
- Must follow all safety guidelines and wear steel-toed boots
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.