Warehouse Shipping Associate
Berea, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate position for a Warehouse Shipping Assistant. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., with possible overtime.
- Build and/or repair shipping crates used to transport hardware
- Operate tow motor
- Empty metal chip collection containers
- Run errands to pick up tools, deliver parts to outside vendors, etc.
- Collect waste and recyclable materials in shop
- Perform some housekeeping duties as needed in the front office
- Must have previous warehouse experience
- Must have basic carpentry skills
- Must be safety conscious
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to pass a mechanical aptitude test
- Must have a valid driver’s license with appropriate insurance
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.