Bedford, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company has an immediate, full-time position available for a Warehouse Associate. You will work Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Gather parts from stock according to pick ticket issued by Office Manager
- Properly package parts using pre-printed packaging when available
- Ship packages using UPS shipping software to create shipping labels and documents
- Build crates and pallets to ship larger items
- Operate forklift to lift, weigh, and maneuver large items and skids around the warehouse and onto the shipping/receiving dock
- Receive stock shipments and place in inventory
- Ensure all packages are received in good condition and file claim with the driver or carrier when damages are evident
- File damage claims with carriers who have delivered damaged packages
- Distribute inbound freight to proper destinations
- Record all equipment coming in for repair to Excel spreadsheet and include all necessary company information
- Use testing equipment to locate and identify problems and formulate an estimate for the customer
- Complete repairs, fill out proper paperwork, and log repairs on Excel spreadsheet
- Issue purchase orders to vendors for stock equipment and customer orders
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have at least 2 years previous warehouse shipping, receiving, product repair, and inventory experience
- Must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret pick tickets, spreadsheets, claims, and work orders
- Must be able to operate a forklift and basic hand and power tools
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 45 pounds
- Must be computer literate
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen and background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.