Rootstown, OH | Direct Hire
This commercial service company is seeking a VMS Programmer for a Direct Hire opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Maintain Honeywell VMS System, to include management of all camera and NVR applications, all current, and future sites
- Work with vendors and contractors to maintain current security standards to implement new protocols as needed
- Work with assigned personnel to further enhance the security systems
- Communicate detailed reports of work in progress, accomplished, and planned to supervisor
- Must have in-depth knowledge and technical experience with Honeywell Maxpro Video Management Software
- Previous Honeywell NVR Set-up and troubleshooting history
- Must have knowledge of network configuration and advanced understanding of IP environments
- Must have a working knowledge on IP camera discovery, functions, set-up, and troubleshooting
- Must have a professional attitude, exceptional communication skills, and be a team player
- Must have strong decision making and organizational skills with an eye for detail
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.