Beachwood, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This accounting firm is seeking a Staff Accountant to perform a wide variety of diversified accounting and tax assignments. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Perform diversified accounting and tax assignments under the direction of senior, supervisor, manager, and/or partner
- Demonstrate competency in technical skills, work quality, and application of professional and firm standards
- Meet time constraints, client and tax compliance deadlines
- Prepare work papers and perform various procedures established under Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) or Other Comprehensive Basis of Accounting (OCBOA) to verify accuracy and validity of clients’ financial matters
- Prepare basic to more complicated personal and corporate tax returns
- Contribute to the client service team by producing quality work with quick turnaround and attentive service to clients and staff
- Effectively communicate with clients to receive information necessary to complete the engagements with a minimum of disruption to clients
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting
- Either holds a current and valid Certified Public Accountant’s License, or is working towards obtaining the license by taking and passing the applicable state CPA exam
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be a team player motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be client focused and able to effectively manage multiple tasks
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.