Cleveland, OH - Westside, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This supply company is seeking a Shop Mechanic for a full-time, long-term position. Regular work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Inspect and tag returned rental equipment, noting any damage or other necessary repairs
- Troubleshoot equipment, make necessary repairs, and ensure equipment is repaired on a timely manner
- Perform complete inspections of equipment and report issues with repairs to Service manager
- Complete all required paperwork accurately and on time
- Must have experience in the service repair industry, preferably repairing construction small engine equipment
- Must have knowledge of gas engines, hydraulics, and electrical systems
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment with a high level of complexity
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must have the ability to complete all repairs on time and accurately submit required paperwork
- Must be reliable with a solid work history
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.