Brunswick, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A large manufacturing company is seeking a Shipping Clerk whose primary responsibilities include preparing products for shipping, as well as, moving and storing items while they are in the warehouse. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with occasional mandatory overtime.
- Monitor quality of equipment, prepare products for shipping, insure the proper system components are available prior to shipping items via FedEx, UPS, and LTL Carriers, and complete necessary documentation
- Provide back-up for Receiving Clerk and follow directions from Logistics Manager on project priorities
- Adjust to all changes in scheduling as required
- Comply with all company policies
- Operate lift equipment
- Assist in maintaining a new and orderly plant, understand and follow all requirements, rules, and regulations, and encourage safe practices in all areas throughout the facility
- Perform all additional tasks as required by management
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to read and interpret operating and maintenance instructions
- Must be able to calculate figures and amounts, percentages, areas, circumferences, and volumes
- Must exemplify a “make-it-happen” attitude while having creative problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, complete projects on a timely basis, and possess a strong work ethic
- Safely operate lifts and lift, push, and/or pull a minimum of 100 pounds
This company offers competitive pay and an excellent benefit package upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.