Rubber Injection Press Operators - 10 needed
Cleveland, OH - Eastside, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is offering immediate, full-time positions for Rubber Injection Press Operators to manufacture injection molded elastomeric parts. You will train on first shift and then move to second or third shift.
- Operate an injection press to manufacture rubber components
- Adhere to all established set-up and operating procedures
- Coordinate and communicate with the entire organization to adhere to production schedule and troubleshoot problems
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior machine set-up and operation experience preferred
- Must have a good mechanical aptitude, possess motor skills, and hand strength to repeatedly operate an injection mold through multiple cycles
- Must be a dedicated team player with a willingness to learn new processes
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and work independently
- Must be safety conscious
- Must pass a math test before starting
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.