Rubber Injection Operators - 4 needed
Cleveland, OH - Eastside, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is offering immediate, full-time positions for Rubber Injection Operators to manufacture injection molded elastomeric parts. You will train on first shift for one week, and then permanently move to second or third shift.
- Operate an injection press to manufacture rubber components
- Adhere to all established set-up and operating procedures
- Coordinate and communicate with the entire organization to adhere to production schedule and troubleshoot problems
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior machine set-up and operation experience preferred
- Must have a good mechanical aptitude, possess motor skills, and hand strength to repeatedly operate an injection mold through multiple cycles
- Must be a dedicated team player with a willingness to learn new processes
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and work independently
- Must be safety-conscious
- Must pass a math test before starting
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.