Roll Thread Operators - 4 needed
Painesville, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A large manufacturing company is seeking Roll Thread Operators whose primary responsibility is to set-up and operate thread milling machines to mill threads on external and internal surfaces of metalwork pieces. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Produce threaded bars by placing steel bars into roll thread machine
- Set controls to thread steel bars per customer specifications
- Study blueprints, charts, drawings, and work orders to determine pitch and depth of thread, and type of tooling specified
- Lift work piece to fixture and bolt or clamp it in place
- Select and insert cutting tool in machine spindle
- Set and adjust speed of cutting tool and feed rate of work piece
- Position cutting tool and work piece to computed angles and install gears, cams, and stops to control multiple movements of work piece and cutting tool
- Start machine and inspect work piece during and on completion of milling operation
- Remove milled work piece from fixture
- Compute thread dimensions
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have one to three months related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have regular use of roll thread machine
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, charts, drawings, and work orders
- Must have the ability to lift up to 25 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers competitive wages and excellent benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.