Regional Operations Coordinator
Lorain, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A large business service company is seeking a Regional Operations Coordinator who will be responsible for facilitating the tracking of company and customer provided materials to our facility, coordinate the release/removal of all materials to and from a project site, ensure costs are controlled, and adhere to number of deliveries and removals. Hours for this position are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Manage, track, and release/remove materials and equipment from project state through completion
- Manage customer provided materials
- Support activities and costs as related to project execution
- Provide and evaluate quotes and freight for each project as required
- Update all appropriate company and customer inventory databases
- Process addendums, returns, claims, and investigate all material issues and discrepancies for resolution
- Notify buyers of repeat missed or errors in shipments from vendors
- Audit, authorize, and apply costs for all vendor invoices
- Resolve vendor statements for all past due invoices
- Identify potential excess material outside job completion
- Assist in identifying and screening companies as potential suppliers and assist in training new suppliers to company requirements
- Ensure all work is performed in a safe manner and all safety measures as met
- Must have an Associate’s Degree in business related field or equivalent experience
- Must have prior expedite experience in electronics, metal fabrication, or similar industry
- Must be able to work independently with littler supervision
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize assignments
- Must be computer proficiency in Microsoft office applications and have the ability to utilize business system tools such as SAP
- Must be able to follow all safety policies and procedures
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.