Quality Control Technician
Cleveland, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is seeking a Quality Control Technician who will be responsible for checking the quality of all foam rolls and sheets and confirm they have been produced to meet customer specifications. Training will be performed on first shift; however actual work hours are Monday through Friday from 2:55 p.m. to 11:05 p.m. with overtime possible.
- Perform basic inspection and test methods for measuring gauge, density, and other specifications
- Follow work order instructions, schedule, and requirements for production
- Understand parameters for rejection and disposition of non-conforming materials
- Record test results and production information
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have prior manufacturing supervisory and Quality Control experience
- Associates Degree and Knowledge of Continuous Improvement Concepts is desired
- Must have good computer skills, advanced math skills, and an eye for detail
- Must have strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Must have the ability to comprehend and understand written instructions
- Must be able to safety lift up to 75 pounds regularly and safely handle a utility knife and other hand tools as needed
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.