Quality Control Technician
Cleveland, OH - Westside, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is seeking a Quality Control Technician for a full-time, long-term opportunity. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with possible overtime.
- Perform standardized assignments involving operations and following standard work methods or explicit instructions
- Test heaters using standard equipment and gages for gas appliances, record test data, and prepare test samples
- Extract technical data from various prescribed sources and process the data following well-defined methods
- Maintain good working relationship with shipping and receiving representatives by following a first-in/first-out inspection policy
- Keep a clean and safe work environment and confirm and document the quantities of all incoming products on a database
- Comply and adhere to our Quality Assurance Standards and policies and perform job duties in a conscientious manner
- Must have at least 1 year inspection experience
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must have experience with testing equipment and gaging devices with both Mechanical and Fuel related products
- Must have experience using calipers, micrometers, and can read blueprints
- Must have previously used Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift 40 pounds without assistance
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.