Quality Control Inspector
Munroe Falls, OH 44262 | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is seeking a Quality Control Inspector to ensure customer satisfaction through compliance of internal and external customer imposed quality control requirements. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Understand and follow Lehner quality system requirements
- Review and understand customer requirements
- Provide documentation and results to Quality Manager
- Document SPC as needed to support quality efforts
- Follow Inspection Plan Documents and use approved gauging and measurement techniques
- Properly use inspection equipment, product inspection techniques, system software, and follow established procedures and instructions
- Perform calibration activities and maintain calibration system
- Review certification for compliance to quality requirements
- Process First Article Quality Reports
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least 5 years’ Quality Control/Assurance Inspection experience
- Must possess good computer skills
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to interpret drawings including GD&T
- Must be proficient in the use of statistical applications and be familiar with the use of SPC, histogram, X-bar R-charts
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.