Production Technician/Forklift Operator
Richmond Heights, OH | Contracting/Project
This manufacturing company is seeking a Production Technician/Forklift Operator, for a 2 to 6 month project. Work hours will vary, but training will be on first shift.
- Follow all company procedures & policies
- Operate material handling equipment, including forklifts & scissor lifts
- Work with maintenance, engineering, and quality to improve the product & implement process changes
- Keep accurate production & quality records
- Keep work area clean & orderly
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be forklift certified
- Must be able to follow instructions & learn all technical aspects of the job
- Must be extremely dependable & able to work a self-directed work unit
- Must be willing to work any shift, including a 4-day continuous schedule (7 days, 24 hours) with some overtime
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds, and must be able to handle continuous standing, pulling, stooping & kneeling
- Must be able & approved (fit-tested) to wear respirator when required
- Must be able/willing to work periodically in environment with seasonal temperature fluctuations
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.