Production Associate - 2 needed
Twinsburg, OH 44087
A manufacturing company is seeking a Production Associate to complete a variety of operations to make raw material into finished goods. You will work 5 ten hour days.
- Operate vacuum and pressure tanks
- Cycle industrial furnaces
- Load and unload parts using an overhead crane
- Wash and dry parts
- Inspect parts using tape measure, calipers, micrometers, and other tools
- Sand, cut, and test graphite shapes and tubes
- Crate and palletize finished parts
- Fill out end of job paperwork as needed
- Must have at least 2 years manufacturing experience
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must have good organization skills with the ability to pay attention to detail
- Lift truck and overhead crane experience is preferred
- Must have a strong desire to learn and grow within the company
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.