Process - Design Engineer
Cleveland, OH 44103
A large supply company is seeking a Process – Design Engineer to join their team. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Create prints based on customer requirements using SolidWorks
- Manage Engineering Change and Design Review files
- Create cost estimated based on customer designs
- Work with shop floor personnel to improve existing prints
- Create and maintain Bills of material
- Work with Production Manager to improve production processes
- Create and maintain process routings, flows, and PFMEA
- Develop cost reduction initiatives to reduce material, labor, scrap, and overhead costs
- 4 year degree in Engineering preferred plus 2 to 4 years’ experience
- Experience in a lean manufacturing/continuous improvement driven environment
- Must have a general understanding of Manufacturing
- Drafting and/or 3 D Modeling experience is needed
- Must have SolidWorks experience
- Must have strong communication, leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to pay a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be proficient using Excel and other MS Office programs
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.