Printing Press Operator
Cleveland, OH - Eastside, OH | Possible Temp to Hire
This printing company has a second shift position available for a Printing Press Operator. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 3 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Assist in the set-up, operation, and maintenance of off-set web presses that produce ink on paper printed material
- Read and understand instruction of job ticket
- Assist in setting-up, operating, troubleshooting, and performing routine maintenance of off-set web presses
- Load, set-up, and operate stackers and sheeters
- Remove and hang blankets and plates
- Clean and maintain machinery, equipment, and work areas to ensure proper functioning and safe working conditions
- Assist in other departments and on other machines as needed
- Must have previous printing press experience
- Must be able to read and understand instructions
- Must have strong mechanical skills
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot and perform maintenance on machines
- Must have an eye for detail, be safety-conscious, and dependable
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.