Precision ID/OD Grinding Operator
Euclid, OH 44132 US
We are seeking an individual to operate Precision ID/OD Grinding Machines. You will work Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with overtime.
- Operate Kellenberger 1000 I.D. Grinder, Kellenberger 1500 O.D. Grinder, Bryant Center Grinder, and Reid Surface Grinder
- Do own set-ups and use bore gages, dial calipers, and depth micrometers
- Check IDA and OD Tapers to master gages with close tolerances
- Grind chrome and a variety of spindle tapers and bearing diameters, check bore and shaft sizes, and grind centers on a Bryant Center Grinder
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to operate Operate Kellenberger 1000 I.D. Grinder, Kellenberger 1500 O.D. Grinder, Bryant Center Grinder, and Reid Surface Grinder
- Must be able to perform own set-ups and hold close tolerances
- Must have the ability to use bore gages, dial calipers, and depth micrometers
- Must be safety-conscious, have work boots, and dependable
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire. Training will be provided.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.