North Canton, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This large manufacturing company is seeking a Plastics Engineer who will be responsible for designing and developing materials and other goods made with plastics, create specifications, establish manufacturing control plans, and design pieces and parts. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Design plastics or custom blow molding fabrication processes and ensure quality output
- Research and develop new manufacturing processes
- Analyze manufacturing data, production, and machinery lines, and suggest improvements
- Develop and design engineered plastic parts, insert molded parts and assemblies
- Assure product quality by formulating testing methods and procedures and assist with finished products and system capabilities
- Interact with customers, suppliers, and internal sources
- Analyze moldflow, part advisor analysis, finite element analysis, and stress/fatigue analysis on plastics
- Design hot/cold runner molds, develop 3D solid mold designs, create water diagrams and hot runner wiring schematics, and prepare water-filling simulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a BSME or higher with plastics engineering experience
- Must have solid knowledge and experience with plastics or custom blow molding processes
- Must have knowledge of applications of various quality principles
- Must be a motivated self-starter, have hands-on approach, and be detail-oriented
- Must have 3D AutoCAD experience
- Must be able to analyze quality control and correct flaws, analyze manufacturing data and suggest improvements, and analyze production and machinery lines
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.