Akron, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is seeking a Plastic Packer who can finish, assemble, inspect, and pack ware per standards. Training will be performed on first shift, and then will transfer to either second or third shift with overtime when needed.
- Read the SOI and/or posted PCN’s for each jobs assignment prior to starting the job
- Inspect ware for defects, assemble, and pack products per standards
- Descale and finish parts with file and other tools or other finishing equipment as specified
- General clean-up of work area
- Perform other duties as requested
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Must have previous factory work experience
- Must be able to work in a hot environment
- Must be able to work any shift and overtime when needed
- Must have good vision, quick hand movements, and ability to stand in one place for several hours
- Must have the ability to lift up to 25 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.