Euclid, OH | Indefinite
This growing manufacturing company is seeking an Operations Specialist for a full-time position. You will work Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Develop links with sales, customers, customer service organizations, and all plant functions to coordinate customer requirements, resolve problems, and respond to changes
- Recognize high risk customer situations and act with a sense of urgency
- Maintain working knowledge of shipping and manufacturing process, dangerous goods handling regulations, and inventory management strategies, techniques, and systems
- Attend daily production meetings and bi-monthly meetings
- Interact with plant services providers, such as janitorial, landscaping, and pest control contactors
- Must have a 2 year degree in business or a related field
- Must have a minimum of five years operations experience
- Must have a professional image
- Must be honest and ethical in their actions and be a self-starter
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong personal computer skills is mandatory
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.