Night Shipping Supervisor
Bedford Heights, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This distribution company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Night Shipping Supervisor. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 2:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Move/relocate trucks as necessary for loading and unloading
- Verify accurate completion of pre and post inspections for forklifts and walkie-riders
- Confirm Sideloader inventory and pallet counts on bulk and hybrid
- Manage personnel in loading an unloading trucks
- Ensure post-shift cleanup
- Confirm product rotation procedures are adhered to
- Evaluate warehouse procedures and make recommendations to improve efficiency
- Manage company policies and procedures
- Implement safety policies and procedures in compliance with local, state, and federal Occupational Safety and Health (OSHA) rules and regulations
- PIT Certification and Training
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associates’ Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certified PIT Trainer
- Must have at least 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be able to operate tractor-trailers, small box trucks and PIT Equipment
- Must have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables
- Must be able to interpret a variety of instructions and work with mathematical concepts
- Must be computer literate
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 55 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.