Molder - Fabricator - 4 needed
Sheffield Lake, OH 44054
A large supply company is offering immediate, full-time opportunities for Molder – Fabricators who have a mechanical aptitude and are willing to work in a dusty environment. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Cut, grind, and fabricate plastic or fiberglass
- Read blueprints
- Use a tape measure and basic shop math
- Use a hand grinder, diamond wheel saw, and band saw
- Must have a mechanical aptitude
- Must be comfortable working in a dusty environment
- Fiberglass background and blueprint reading is strongly preferred
- Must have basic shop math with the ability to use hand tools
- Must have own basic tools; hammer, wrenches, etc. and steel toed footwear
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.