Mold Technicians - 2 needed
Solon, OH | Possible Temp to Hire
A large manufacturing company is in need of hard-working, dependable mold technicians. This is an immediate second shift position and hours are Monday through Friday, from 2:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Operate injection molding machines
- Remove parts by hand or check chutes when parts are ejected
- Keep hoppers filled with material
- Perform visual inspection on parts
- Routinely clean and care for machines, gages, and other equipment
- Fill out production paperwork in a timely manner
- Meet or exceed target production rate
- Follow all established safety regulations and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have prior manufacturing experience
- Must have basic math skills and ability to read, write, and comprehend English
- Must have the ability to use scales to weigh material
- Must have manual dexterity and able to lift 50 pounds
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.