Millwright - 4 needed
Mentor, OH 44060
A large manufacturing company is seeking Millwrights for full-time opportunities. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., with plenty of overtime available.
- Set-up hoisting equipment for raising and placing structural steel members
- Hoist steel beams, girders, and columns into place using cranes
- Verify alignment and plumbing of steel structures and make corrections to erected structures as needed
- Read blueprints and interpret symbols and abbreviations on plans and drawings
- Use knowledge of hand signals and inspect and proper use of rigging gear
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with layout, connecting, rigging, and welding
- Prior rigging experience is needed
- Must have the ability to read blueprints, and interpret symbols and abbreviations on plans and drawings
- Must be able to work at all heights and weld in all positions
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers competitive wages and benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.