Willoughby, OH | Possible Temp to Hire
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Mig/Tig Welder to weld structural steel and pipe. Hours for this opportunity are 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday with overtime possible.
- Weld carbon and stainless steel pipes
- Perform flux core and stick welding for ship repairs and structural pipe and tube welding for new construction and shut-downs
- Tig welding, fitting, and fabrication of beams, pipes, and duct work is required
- Assemble welding machine transformers
- Read and Interpret blueprints
- Candidates must have several years of Mig/Tig/Flux core/Stick welding experience
- Must have 1G, 2G, 3G, 6G Pipes, GMAW, GTAW, and SMAW Certificates
- Must have own welding tools and equipment
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Must be detail-oriented, safety-conscious, and reliable
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.